Monday, October 11, 2010

It is about that time...

We haven't blogged in a while and since the last post we have again, been very busy. I have a great job that allows me to serve the community; speak at the high schools, the juvenile facility and youth drug treatment centers- all on a weekly basis. I love the youth and helping them get back on their feet and in the right direction. So I also had the opportunity to serve and volunteer at 'The Convoy of Hope' that was held in ABERDEEN with my employers; WorkSource, ESD113, AmeriCorps, etc. This was a great experience!

Photos-
Top: myself & some girl I didn't like, middle: Justin; an amazing counselor and bottom is: Jason & Brian, two goofballs I work with (the coloring on the first photo is crumby because the lighting in the tent was crumby, so I attempted to fix it and failed). :)



Also, our Lilianni turned 3 on September 28th! Although she begged for a David Bowie party (she is obsessed) we kept her party simple. Here are a few photos of the festivities:











No comments:

Post a Comment