Saturday, May 1, 2010

A Baker's Dozen



Tonight Chelci and I decided to have Lilianni help us make chocolate chip cookies. She had a great time putting each ingredient in the bowl and stirring at the end. The dough tasted great ! Lily had added too much sugar-- quite blatantly actually; she put an extra 1/4 scoop in the mix. I guess we weren't quick enough.

Well, as it turns out, adding too much sugar makes the end product or baked cookies FLAT and the extra sugar with the butter left them crystallized. It was unfortunate and hilarious! The cookies were ruined...

**Look at that mischievous smile**

...but we had a great time, and on a positive note we didn't over indulge or stuff ourselves with cookies.

1 comment:

  1. Lily can come make cookies for me anytime! As long as I get to see her sweet face. I love her!

    ReplyDelete